Re: ODBC issue

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Karim Elsaid" <karim(dot)elsaid(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC issue
Date: 2007-04-24 04:36:35
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi.

Sorry very late reaction...
Um, Though the version that you use is uncertain.
However, Please try as follows.

% find /usr/include /usr/local/include -name odbcinst.h
/usr/local/include/odbcinst.h

So,
CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include"
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/lib -L/usr/local/lib"
export CPPFLAGS LDFLAGS

configure --enable-unicode --with-unixodbc --with-odbcver=0x0300 --enable-pthreads
gmake

BTW, I think further adjustment of configure.ac is necessary.
It is my TODO...

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito