Connection to a PG 8.0 Beta 1 win32 server

From: Secrétariat <ets(at)rolland-fr(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Connection to a PG 8.0 Beta 1 win32 server
Date: 2004-08-23 13:03:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello !

I've installed the Beta 1 on Win XP Pro, it seem working correctly.
I load a database from Linux 7.4.3 with pgdumpall, it works too.
But I can't connect from other PC over the LAN (I modified pg_hba.conf for the hosts).
If I write in postgresql.conf :
tcpip_socket = true
port = 5432
I can't connect from the LAN, NEITHER from the local machine ?!
Where I've made a mistake ?

Luc