Re: SQL help

From: "Chad Thompson" <chad(at)weblinkservices(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "pgsql-novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQL help
Date: 2002-12-16 15:42:07
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thank you so much for the help. The reason for this query is to make a
table that I will be able to use to move/add lists to different projects.
The relationship between clients and projects is always set. But a list may
be in more than one project regardless of who owns it. I am trying to give
flexibility to the lists, not to their clients. I simply thought that
adding the client id to this table might make it easier to reference. I can
see however that it could get me into trouble as well.