linking problem with gcc-mingw

From: Shi-Sen Chang <sschang(at)netrd(dot)iii(dot)org(dot)tw>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: linking problem with gcc-mingw
Date: 2003-04-23 11:38:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Every

I'm porting my cygwin DB access programs to native win32
environment with mingw gcc, but something was incorrect
during my linking stage(The C code was generated by ecpg.exe
from a pgc file). It seemed to be caused by incomplete
libraries(lack of ECPGdo, sqlca, etc), because the linking
process could be done with libraries from
http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA023283/PostgreSQLe.html
(but all libraries were SJIS fixed encoding).
Is there any way to solve my problem?
Thanks!

Shi-Sen