Re: Images in the official documentation

From: Jürgen Purtz <juergen(at)purtz(dot)de>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Images in the official documentation
Date: 2018-11-14 13:36:09
Lists: pgsql-docs

After many mails, F2F-discussions and some experiments - everything
without a concrete result - I hereby start a new initiative concerning
SVG tools. The attached PDF file describes my recommendation. The two
SVG files are examples for working in this sense.

Kind regards

Jürgen Purtz

Attachment Content-Type Size
SvgHandling.pdf application/pdf 212.2 KB
PageLayout_optimized.svg image/svg+xml 2.7 KB
gin_optimized.svg image/svg+xml 6.9 KB