Question about odbc

From: "E U" <eunderwood(at)3dpipelinesim(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <psql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Question about odbc
Date: 2005-03-05 19:21:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

I downloaded and Windows Native Postgres 8.0. I previously used the cygwin version. With the cygwin version, I was able to build the pgsqlodbc libraries and dll. With the native version, I only see the DLL (odbc\psqlodbc.dll). I need the library also (libpgsqlodbc.a) for native windows. We have an SQL/ODBC interface that we have transferred over from Linux to Cygwin and want to make it native.

Thank You for all your help,
Edmond

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/plain 136 bytes