some dblink refactoring

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: some dblink refactoring
Date: 2017-03-01 03:09:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here is a patch to refactor some macro hell in dblink.

This patch was discussed in the background sessions thread as a
prerequisite for some work there, but I figure I'll make a separate
thread for it to give everyone interested in dblink a chance to respond
separate from the other thread.

Attachment Content-Type Size
v2-0001-dblink-Replace-some-macros-by-static-functions.patch text/x-patch 15.1 KB