recommended reading

From: "Gallamine" <iam(at)gallamine(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: recommended reading
Date: 2002-12-13 20:23:34
Lists: pgsql-novice

As someone who runs his own website and is putting it together using PHP and
PostgreSQL ... does anyone have any book recommendations on using SQL and/or
PHP together. I'm looking for a good reference guide where I can look up
those hard-to-remember things without getting online. I know the basics of
SQL but I'd like to get a bit deeper. Any recomendations?

Ahh the joys of Christmas ;)
-William

[ GoRobotics.net | RobotGeeks.com | RobotDirectory.org ]
Amateur robotics for the masses. Enter the world of robotics
"...God maintains a delicate balance between keeping his
existence sufficiently evident so people will know He's there
and yet hiding his presence enough so that people who
want to choose to ignore him can do it "
- J.P. Moreland PH.D.
Carpe Aeternum - Seize Eternity