Page Management

From: "Samuel J(dot) Sutjiono" <ssutjiono(at)wc-group(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Page Management
Date: 2002-02-22 15:13:47
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello,

I have a question on page management. I want my web page to display the first 10 rows (of 100 in the result set). If user clicks next page, it executes the same SQL (in Stored Procedure) and displays records 11-20. What is the most efficient way to accomplish this ? Should I use LIMIT and OFFSET or Fetch from cursor ?

I appreciate any help.

Regards,
Sam