[Fwd: request: default width of EXPLAIN ANALYZE output]

From: "Erik Rijkers" <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Fwd: request: default width of EXPLAIN ANALYZE output]
Date: 2010-10-28 16:53:25
Lists: pgadmin-support

Some time ago I sent the request below to pgadmin-hackers, but never saw a reply. I post here in
case that was on the wrong list. (I didn't recognize any of the todo items)

I like pgadmin, and I use especially the Query Tool often.

In the Query Tool, the automatic resizing of column width forces one to resize the data grid each
time an explain is run. (because de width gets set to the lenght of teh string "QUERY PLAN",
which is the name of the 'column').

It would be good to special-case analyze output, and make that one-column output grid of explain
[analyze] as wide as the current window.

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers