Re: beta5 ...

From: "Mitch Vincent" <mitch(at)venux(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: beta5 ...
Date: 2001-02-21 22:22:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have a bunch of machines here, some are rather old (K6-200s,P133s, some
486s etc) but they're just collecting dust now. I would be more than happy
to install any OS and do build testing for PostgreSQL is there is a need..

What OSes need to have PostgreSQL built/tested on that the developers don't
have access to? If I can get the OS (and install it), I would be happy to
dedicate those machines to PG build testing.. I could set them up on the
network here (proxy, cable modem) or at the office (T1) and give developers
access if needed too.

I have several FreeBSD boxes running PG beta 4 now, but I'd bet at least one
of you is using FreeBSD (and it compiles and installs rather nicely
anyway)..

-Mitch