Password change

From: "Edgard Bernardino" <edgardbernardino(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Password change
Date: 2016-12-15 22:40:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

On pgdmin Gui, I'm trying to change the password for the Gui, but the page
returns an error:

I I put the wrong current pass, he says the password is wrong. If I put the
right one, it gives me a 404 on send.

I guess Its because it is setup on my own subdomain, I don't know. I'm
trying, thought, to change the pass using SHH.

I have no idea how. Any ideas?

Thank you