RE: Postgres docs in .chm format --- is this possible?

From: Mike Mascari <mascarm(at)mascari(dot)com>
To: "'Peter Eisentraut'" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)rdw(dot)ru>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Postgres docs in .chm format --- is this possible?
Date: 2001-06-01 00:18:07
Lists: pgsql-general

That sure looks nice, though. I've played around in the past with an
SGML tool chain of:

SGML->RTF->Custom Post Processor->WinHelp

but it never looked quite as good as the .CHM file below. Perhaps the
pgAdmin people should set up an automatic SGML->CHM conversion and
provide an option to ship the docs with pgAdmin. A searchable,
downloadable, bookmarkable HTML-based documentation set sure is nice.

Mike Mascari
mascarm(at)mascari(dot)com