RE: ODBC-Problem

From: Michael Davis <mdavis(at)sevainc(dot)com>
To: "'Evil Azrael'" <EvilAzrael(at)EvilAzrael(dot)de>, "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: ODBC-Problem
Date: 2001-01-03 16:05:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

This sounds strange. I can connect to many tables in less than a minute.
I can open tables in seconds regardless of how many rows are in the
tables. Access usually only selects 20-30 rows at a time. My ODBC
connections to PostgreSQL in Access are fast. Not as fast as opening local
Access tables by much faster than 1 minute. You can try different options
in your connect statement. Some options work with ODBC, others don't. If
this does not help, you will have to email me your VBA code.