RE: how do I set DateStyle = European in postmaster ?

From: Gary Stainburn <gary(dot)stainburn(at)ringways(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Michael Holopainen'" <michael(at)laserle(dot)fi>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: how do I set DateStyle = European in postmaster ?
Date: 2000-07-06 14:05:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Holopainen [SMTP:michael(at)laserle(dot)fi]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2000 7:46 AM
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [ADMIN] how do I set DateStyle = European in postmaster ?

>How do I set datestyle to European in server end ?
>
>I tried running postmaster with "-oe" as instructed in one email, but it
>resulted as error it did not accept -oe.
>for moment I all connections set datestyle = European, but it's not
>enough.

Use '-o -e'

the '-o' tells the postmaster to pass whatever is next ('-e') to the back end process.

Gary Stainburn.
Work: http://www.ringways.co.uk mailto:gary(dot)stainburn(at)ringways(dot)co(dot)uk
REVCOM: http://www.revcom.org.uk mailto:gary(dot)stainburn(at)revcom(dot)org(dot)uk
Murphy's Laws: (326) If it jams - force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.