RE: Help with pgsql / Access

From: Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard(at)ghs(dot)fr>
To: "'Tyrone Omidi'" <tyrone(at)sbsworldwide(dot)com>, "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Help with pgsql / Access
Date: 2000-05-31 08:40:53
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

In Access, you try to directly create queries using ODBC connections. What I do is link external ODBC tables into Access (File/External data/Link tables, in word-translated french), then use these new "local" Access tables to create queries. You can then use the full graphical query editor.
The only problem with this is that all joins will be executed locally, and not remotely, AFAIK.

Nicolas Huillard