URGENT : ODBC client for Mac ?

From: Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard(at)ghs(dot)fr>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: URGENT : ODBC client for Mac ?
Date: 2000-05-15 14:36:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

My client tells me (after the project is finished) that they haven't got any PC to install the ODBC driver I was planning to use to connect to the remote Postgres database (on Linux).
They only have Macs...
Is there anything available to connect from File Maker Pro 4 on a Macintosh to a Postgres Database on Linux over a dialup IP connection ?

TIA,

Nicolas Huillard
G.H.S
Directeur Technique