RE: [INTERFACES] pgsql ODBC driver and Visual Foxpro

From: Willy De la Court <Willy(dot)DelaCourt(at)pandora(dot)be>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] pgsql ODBC driver and Visual Foxpro
Date: 2000-02-28 17:46:50
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Thanx Byron

version 0009 works perfectly now with remote views on VFP it seems the escaped character don't interfere with anything.

I think the guys at mickeysoft don't even know how to use the drivers properly.
It seems that the oracle odbc driver from oracle themselfs has the same problem.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH