Running problems on IRIX 6.5

From: Stef <stefx(at)easynet(dot)fr>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Running problems on IRIX 6.5
Date: 1999-07-23 14:13:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
I'm new in using PostgreSQL and I have a Problem.
When I'm running postmaster -s,
I have the following error :
bash-2.03$ postmaster -s
semctl: Bad address
This type of error is usually caused by improper
shared memory or System V IPC semaphore configuration.
See the FAQ for more detailed information

My PostgreSQL version is 6.3, my OS is IRIX 6.5.

I could'nt find answer to this in the FAQ so if someone see how I do resolve It.......

Thanks

Stef