Postgres 6.4.2 feedback - good work!

From: "Sean O'Connor" <seanoc(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres 6.4.2 feedback - good work!
Date: 1999-01-20 23:30:11
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hello,
Let me first say I am impressed. The documentation and installation
routine seem quite good. I am looking forward to replacing M$ Access 97
with a real database system. I have developed an administrative database
for small private schools. I am at the end of the "Access rope" for
functionality. I'm not quite familiar with ODBMS, but look forward to
learning and implementing it.
I have just finished the regression tests on my development server.
Everything passed except "geometry". The server is a Micron 586 90mhz, 32
Mb ram. I have Slackware 3.5, running Linux 2.0.34.
Thanks for all of your effort,

SoC
seanoc(at)mindspring(dot)com