Quistion on PostgreSQL !

From: roland(dot)wild(at)tilak(dot)or(dot)at
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Quistion on PostgreSQL !
Date: 1998-08-21 16:06:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all !

I'm from Austria, so sorry for my bad english!!

My Problem: I have installed Postgresql on LINUX and MS access on I386. I `ve build a connection, so I can acces from Win 95 to the SQL database server but:

I can only read data from databases, and when I would like to export a table I get an error message:

ODBC FAILED !

Connection is readonly..

So is there any configuration file, where I can tell the system the permission ?

Or is there anything else to do ?

Thanks
Roland Wild

Univ.Klinik Innsbruck
Departement: Institut für chem. Med Labordiagnostik
Mail: roland(dot)wild(at)tilak(dot)or(dot)at