Using psqlodb.dll with a 16-bits application

From: Alexander Elsenaar <a(dot)elsenaar(at)viewpoint(dot)nl>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Using psqlodb.dll with a 16-bits application
Date: 1998-07-07 10:35:17
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have got an 16 bits application with I want to use with PostgreSQL via ODBC. On the PSQLODBC-site I found
that this i possible if the application is running on Windows95. This is the case.

Can anyone tell my how I can configure the 16-bits ODBC-Manager for use with PSQLODBC?

Thanks in advance!

Alexander Elsenaar
A(dot)Elsenaar(at)viewpoint(dot)nl