whoops: VB RDO works just fine with new odbc driver....

From: Tim Bosinius <tim(at)bosinius(dot)de>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: whoops: VB RDO works just fine with new odbc driver....
Date: 1998-05-30 14:52:37
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am really sorry for saying that the new VB RDO does not
work with the new ODBC driver - that is not true.

I installed the postdrv.exe (v243) on a cleanly installed win95
client and my sample VB RDO program can update, delete and
insert new recordsets.

I am not quite sure where the problem is on my NT workstation,
but it is definitly not the ODBC driver.

The performance problem with Access97 still exists on the
win95 system though.

I guess I really should order the postgresql CD now ;)

Regards,
Tim Bosinius