Re: BUG: Grant Wizard

From: "A(dot)j(dot) Langereis" <a(dot)j(dot)langereis(at)inter(dot)nl(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG: Grant Wizard
Date: 2005-11-20 16:19:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

> A.j. Langereis wrote:
> > I think what Traci ment here is that it's not possible to select a
> > differenct name from the combobox by clicking in the list of names.
>
> Works for me both on win32 and gtk.

Hmmm. that is stange: I'm using Win XP here and I'm unable to click on an
item in the combobox. This is, for as far as I have seen, the only combobox
that has this problem: Selecting another table owner, for instance, is no
problem.

Maybe you could compare these two in order to find any differences that may
cause the problemen?

Yours,

Aarjan

Ps. the problem is in both the privilege tab page and in the grant wizard.