Stuck while attempting to automate User adding to existing groups...

From: "J(dot) Roeleveld" <j(dot)roeleveld(at)softhome(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-list" <pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Stuck while attempting to automate User adding to existing groups...
Date: 1999-11-26 14:34:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'm trying to write a function to make my life easier when adding user's to existing groups,
but I'm stuck.

I need to know how to add an Item to an array in a table.
eg. for this particular case:
in 'pg_group' there is an array called 'grolist', how do I add a number to that array?

Joost Roeleveld

ps. once I get this to work, I'll post the function on here....