Re: UUIDs generated using ossp-uuid on windows not unique

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Stefan Kaltenbrunner" <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <meetesh(dot)karia(at)alumni(dot)duke(dot)edu>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: UUIDs generated using ossp-uuid on windows not unique
Date: 2008-06-17 04:21:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi.

Sorry, late the information.....
My patch was applied after the review of Ralf-san. However, The timing of a
release was different. Then, patch is only current CVS-HEAD.
http://cvs.ossp.org/chngview?cn=6001

I thought that this problem was very important. It was sufficient reason to
apply to 8.3.3 of pginstaller. Therefore, It should return the result of a wish.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito