Re: Replication and on-line recovery

From: "Gregory Wood" <gregw(at)com-stock(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL-General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Replication and on-line recovery
Date: 2001-04-23 15:42:39
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

> I will be setting up a 3-way replicated server setup over the next
> week or two, so this is probably a good time to make sure I know
> exactly what I'm in for. To my knowledge, rserv is the only currently
> available replication server for Postgres - is that correct?

PostgreSQL Replicator (http://pgreplicator.sourceforge.net/) appears to be
another. Justin has also mentioned Usogres (which I think is at
http://usogres.good-day.net/ but appears to be down at the moment).

I'm starting to do some research (kinda sorta) on replication and I'd love
to hear anything about either of these three servers. I'll try to do the
same if my time allows.

Greg