Re: Connecting remotely.

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-interfaces" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Connecting remotely.
Date: 2000-11-01 16:36:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Well, I was mostly feeling out ideas... mainly because I don't know how to
write com objects or an OLE DB provider. :P

The 6th through the 10th I have a training course for VB and it gets into
Active X DLLs and Com objects, so naturally I was thinking of what I would
use my new found power for and I thought of that as a possibility.

As for the ole db... does anyone have an idea where to start looking for
that info? Would it have to be written in C? I found a company that sells
software that creates ole dbs...

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company