Re: [BUGS] Degrade(character conversion problem)

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [BUGS] Degrade(character conversion problem)
Date: 2003-10-11 01:27:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-bugs

Hi Andreas.

It is Windows2000+VC6(SP5).
However,
MB2WC of wxConvUTF8 is a virtual memory class,
and the problem of the multiplex succession happens in it.
Before constructor of the derivation class is called,
it is called, and constructor of the basic class loses a goal.
Because you are smart, you move it with the head.
But, because I am not smart, I actually move it, and see it.:-(

regards,
Hiroshi Saito