Windows-XP and 2003 Problem's patch to wxWindows

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Windows-XP and 2003 Problem's patch to wxWindows
Date: 2003-11-26 17:49:12
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave.

When I examine it so far,
Problem is shown remarkably with Windows-XP and 2003.

Former patch was the thing to indicate the problem place clearly.
Then, a problem is complex though it could be cleared to a certain extent.

First of all I showed the need of the modification.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=849433&group_id=9863&atid=309863
It is thought to make the most of it as a material to proceed in a solution of a problem.

However,
Application to our wxWindows worries whether I should wait for the result.
any idea?

When patch is applied, a solution is done.
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/comctl32_patch_After.jpg

regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Attachment Content-Type Size
notebook_ComCtl_patch application/octet-stream 751 bytes