Re: syncing postgresql to a mobile database Works

From: "Hollysugar Webmaster" <webmaster(at)hollysugar(dot)com>
To: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Dr(dot) DeeBee" <drdeebee(at)syware(dot)com>
Subject: Re: syncing postgresql to a mobile database Works
Date: 2003-04-11 18:06:59
Lists: pgsql-odbc

MessageThank you everyone for your help. We were able to successfully sinc our mobile database application (Visual CE by SyWare) with our PostgreSql database. The latest snapshot release that Hiroshi prepared worked for us once we selected the server side prepare setting in the advanced tab of the driver settings.

We are really excited to be able to add data onto our mobile device and sync it with our remote database server. If anyone has any need or interest in doing this I would be more than happy to explain the process we went through. SyWare was extremely helpful in our development process and without their technical support or the assistance of this list and the psqlodbc driver developers we could not have made this project work.

Julie