Swiss PGDay 2017 - Call for Speakers has opened

From: "SwissPUG Info" <notifier(at)swisspug(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Swiss PGDay 2017 - Call for Speakers has opened
Date: 2017-02-06 12:34:52
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hello

The Call for Speakers of this year's Swiss PGDay in Rapperswil is open for proposals.

Title : Swiss PGDay 2017
Date : 30.06.2017 Whole day

Are you a user or a developer of PostgreSQL, or does your company use PostgreSQL? We would love to hear your contribution on your
project, your experiences with PostgreSQL, on your preferred extension or any other topic about PostgreSQL that you may want to
share.

Additional details on http://www.pgday.ch/2017/#tabs-2

The description is in German, but we accept contributions in English as well. If you need support on how to proceed, please contact
us at info(at)pgday(dot)ch

Let's keep in touch!
Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
http://www.swisspug.org