postgres log options

From: Horst Herb <hherb(at)malleenet(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgres log options
Date: 2001-08-22 06:50:17
Lists: pgsql-novice

Where can I find more details about the postgres log options?
I browsed available documentation and list archives, but could not find an
answer.

I want to keep log of all queries that resulted in a modification of the
database, but I am not interested in logging "select only" queries.

A URL to the right documentation or any other hint would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Horst