Re: Australian timezone configure option

From: Justin Clift <aa2(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>
To: chris(dot)bitmead(at)health(dot)gov(dot)au, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Chris Dunlop <chris(at)onthe(dot)net(dot)au>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Australian timezone configure option
Date: 2001-06-13 01:18:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

I'd just like to ask, will making USE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES as a GUC option mean
the regression tests work?

And DST changes will work fine too (although I think that's more Linux system
related).

etc.

As in, I'm in favour of a GUC option, but if it breaks regressions tests or
other stuff, then I'd have second thoughts.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift