Feedback

From: Kaare Rasmussen <kar(at)webline(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feedback
Date: 2001-05-22 07:37:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just thought that I'd tell you.

I've been waiting (very patiently, I think) for a long time for outre joins,
views w/ joins and not the least, functions that can handle NULL's in an
orderly way.

A little anxious I started implementing these elements in my projects,
removing the workarounds and patches I've put in there, and - well, they just
all work like a charm!!

This is great. Working with Windows products, I'm more used to being
disappointed whenever people promise that this or that function will be in
the next release. But this time, with PostgreSQL, not :-)

--
Kaare Rasmussen --Linux, spil,-- Tlf: 3816 2582
Kaki Data tshirts, merchandize Fax: 3816 2501