Win32 version of the psql library

From: "Chris Williams" <chris_d_williams(at)itd(dot)sterling(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Win32 version of the psql library
Date: 1998-07-21 19:58:53
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I was wondering if there are any plans for porting the psql library to win32? Has anyone tried
doing this? I know there are ODBC implementations but I have a client app already written using
psql and just want to port it over to windows without having to learn all the ODBC internals. Any
information or thoughts on this would be great!
Thanks
---------
Chris Williams
Sterling Software
Rome, New York
Phone: (315) 336-0500
Email: chris_d_williams(at)sterling(dot)com