PL/SQL and null

From: Kaare Rasmussen <kar(at)webline(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PL/SQL and null
Date: 2001-04-01 08:32:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I think I remember something about PL/SQL having trouble when passing null to
a function. But searchinf for pl/sql and null doesn't bring any informative
links.

I can go through the steps of a function one by one in psql and everything
works fine.

But when I call the function with nulls for some of the parameters, it
doesn't work.

What puzzles me more is that I tried to pass 0 (zero) instead and then let
the function subsitute it with null (simple IF param = 0 then v_param := null
thing). Still no luck.

I'm using 7.0.3.

--
Kaare Rasmussen --Linux, spil,-- Tlf: 3816 2582
Kaki Data tshirts, merchandize Fax: 3816 2501