Re: how to do plpgsql?

From: Christopher Sawtell <csawtell(at)xtra(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: sqllist <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: how to do plpgsql?
Date: 2001-02-07 03:53:55
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Wed, 07 Feb 2001 14:18, Joseph Shraibman wrote:
> Huh. You'd think this would be prominent in the documentation page at
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/c4091.htm

Thanks from me for that one too.

What about incorporating that particular functionality into the initdb
program. Strikes me that this should be available by default as part of
the installed product.

On the other hand I might be missing something, if so I'd like to be
informed. Thanks.

--
Sincerely etc.,

NAME Christopher Sawtell
CELL PHONE 021 257 4451
ICQ UIN 45863470
EMAIL csawtell @ xtra . co . nz
CNOTES ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz

->> Please refrain from using HTML or WORD attachments in e-mails to me <<-