Re: Backend hanging..

From: "Mitch Vincent" <mvincent(at)cablespeed(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Backend hanging..
Date: 2001-08-17 17:14:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hey Andrew, thanks for the email...

Just as a shot in the dark, I tried ipcclean and it didn't help :-)

The problem didn't start happening until I took the data from a production
server to here and it only seems to happen on a single database.. I'm
thinking that something is corrupted but since I'm not really getting any
errors I don't know what that might be...

Thanks!

-Mitch