Re: Strange behavior with large datas

From: "Cyril VELTER" <cyril(dot)velter(at)metadys(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Strange behavior with large datas
Date: 2001-08-18 16:51:53
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Jason,

Just tried it (13 august snapshot). The behavior is exactly the same
than 1.3.2 : insertion of large fields is fast, but the large field select
still fail (Hang).

I've done some more tests and the problem seem libpq related (and not
backend related). In fact, if I use the windows psql to connect to a linux
server, I get the exact same problem. When I use linux psql with either
linux or cygwin backend all is fine.

cyril