Re: Postgres database access problem

From: Inpreet Singh <Singh(dot)Inpreet(at)netsity(dot)com>
To: operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres database access problem
Date: 2005-01-27 07:24:27
Lists: pgsql-novice

I saw my database and got that it has no owner so probably I deleted my user
of database accidentally. Now is there a way to create owner of already
existing database in postgres.

Snapshot of my command prompt which shows that there is no current Owner of
my database. so I need to create owner for this table.
XYZ=# \dt
List of relations
Schema | Name | Type | Owner
public | account_codes | table |