Re: New release?

From: "Thomas H(dot)" <me(at)alternize(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>, "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: New release?
Date: 2006-10-24 11:11:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc

i have an open issue in 8.2b1 with psqlOdbc 8.2.02 (paged recordset-query
that "crashes"), but unfortunately due to more severe 8.2b1 problems i
wasn't yet able to gather data and report it properly. i've switched to an
older driver version for now.

will report my findings asap, but unfortunately most probably not until
tomorrow

- thomas