Separate log for a specfic database

From: Ertan Küçükoğlu <ertan(dot)kucukoglu(at)1nar(dot)com(dot)tr>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Separate log for a specfic database
Date: 2018-02-28 17:35:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I am using PostgreSQL 9.6.6 on Debian 9 Stretch system. Installed using
apt-get.
I wonder if I can have two log files. One for complete database server and
another for one specific database in the server.
I have already read below link, but cannot understand if that is possible,
or how.
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/runtime-config-logging.html

I appreciate any help.

Regards,