The 5.2 release that FreeBSD is new

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: The 5.2 release that FreeBSD is new
Date: 2004-01-25 23:30:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi All.

5.2Release was done so that everyone might know it.
I couldn't prepare this Release for another work recently.:-(
But, I come back, and advance this preparation.
Then, the confirmation work is being done now.
It seems to me that it is stable.:-)

I had a conviction, and did upload here.
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/freeBSD/5.2/
And, there is poEdit-1.2.4, too.

I think that continue 5.1Release for a while,too.
Though, it is not a long time.
any comments?

regards,
Hiroshi Saito