Re: Displaying NULL values for bool fields in 'edit data' window

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <mario(dot)splivalo(at)mobart(dot)hr>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Displaying NULL values for bool fields in 'edit data' window
Date: 2006-09-01 12:47:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

This has been fixed for 1.6.0.

Regards, Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mario Splivalo" <mario(dot)splivalo(at)mobart(dot)hr>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Sent: 01/09/06 11:27

When I table has field of type bool, whose value is NULL, pgadmin's
'edit data' window shows them as if they are FALSE, there is no
difference between NULL values and FALSE falues.

Mario
--
Mario Splivalo
Mob-Art

"I can do it quick, I can do it cheap, I can do it well. Pick any two."

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend