Re: MS SQL Server compatibility functions

From: "Bill Bartlett" <bbartlett(at)softwareanalytics(dot)com>
To: "'Fredrik Olsson'" <fredrik(dot)olsson(at)treyst(dot)se>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: MS SQL Server compatibility functions
Date: 2005-11-23 15:01:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'd be _very_ interested. I'll also volunteer to help out on this if
you need assistance -- we have somewhat of a mixed environment here, so
I already have a few (simple) functions that allow some compatibility
between MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL (supporting "nextval" on SQL
Server, etc.), but it sounds like your work has gone far beyond my work.

- Bill