EMS HiTech Team Introduction

From: "EMS HiTech Team" <contact(at)ems-hitech(dot)com>
To: <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: EMS HiTech Team Introduction
Date: 2002-12-05 08:04:42
Lists: sfpug

Hello sfpug!

Let us introduce ourselves. We represent a company, specializing in
developing applications and components for database administrators and
developers. We are the producers of such popular administration tools as EMS
QuickDesk (for InterBase/FireBird) and EMS MySQL Manager. These are powerful
GUI programs with a large variety of possibilities for managing databases,
database objects, table data and so on.

Now we have released the new tool - the PostgreSQL Manager
(http://www.pgsqlmanager.com), which provides graphical interface for all
database operations, possible in PostgreSQL - creating/dropping databases;
creating/altering/dropping tables, views, functions, sequences, etc;
managing uses and their priveleges; building queries, execute scripts,
extract and print metadata - and many, many more.

We hope that this would be interesting for sfpug at least to take a look at
this product and we'd be much grateful if you express your opinion on it.

Best Regards,
EMS HiTech Team
http://www.ems-hitech.com