Re: eventlog fix

From: "Laurent Ballester" <postgresql(dot)ballester(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: eventlog fix
Date: 2004-06-02 22:33:29
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello magnus,

> I assume you mean src/bin/pgevent, to be consistent with the naming used
> inside the program.

OK, I Modify Makefile subdir value. In fact I name it pg_event because many
directory under src/bin began with pg_ .

> Second, I'd register the source as "PostgreSQL", not "PostGreSQL". I
> don't think the "captital-G" is generally used, and it's specifically
> NOT what the backend uses. Sure, the key reading process is
> case-insensitive today, but it's still a good idea to keep things
> consistent :-)

I modify pgevent.c, for your both remarks: "capital G" are disappears from
source and I move GetModuleFilename() before RegCreateKey() call.

I sent full set file again, it will be easier to apply.

regards,

Laurent

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgmsgevent.rc text/plain 35 bytes
Makefile application/octet-stream 773 bytes
MSG00001.bin application/octet-stream 32 bytes
pgevent.c text/plain 3.1 KB
pgevent.def text/plain 160 bytes
pgmsgevent.h text/plain 910 bytes
pgmsgevent.mc application/octet-stream 69 bytes