Genetic algorithms

From: "Miguel Gonzalez" <iafmgc(at)unileon(dot)es>
Subject: Genetic algorithms
Date: 2001-11-20 13:02:53
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-sql

dear all,

I am looking for some information of how to use the query optimization
facility using genetic algorithms in PostgreSQL.

I tried to find some information on the internet, but I couldnt find any
detailed information of how to use genetic algorithms
in PostgreSQL.

Has anyone know any web site or any documentation? It is just for an
assignment of a course in Genetic Algorithms. We would
like to know how to use the postgresql facilities for that and make a small
example of optimization.

Many thanks in advance

Miguel