Comparison of Microsoft SQL Server 2005, MySQL 5, and PostgreSQL 8.3

From: Luis <luis(dot)a(dot)guevara(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreEs <pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Comparison of Microsoft SQL Server 2005, MySQL 5, and PostgreSQL 8.3
Date: 2008-05-16 15:32:57
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Sería interesante leer sus opiniones sobre esta comparación.

¿Qué opinan?

Enviado por Luis a través de Google Reader: Comparison of Microsoft SQL
Server 2005, MySQL 5, and PostgreSQL 8.3 vía DbRunas el 14/05/08 The
below is by no means an exhaustive comparison of these 3 databases and
functionality may not be necessarily ordered in order of importance.
These are just our experiences with using these 3 databases. These are
the databases we use most often. If we left your favorite database out
- please don't take offense. Firebird for one has some neat features
such as its small footprint and extensive SQL support, but we have not
explored that Db. People ask us time and time again what's the
difference why should you care which database you use. We will try to
be very fair in our comparison. We will show equally how PostgreSQL
sucks compared to the others. These are the items we most care about or
think others most care about. There are numerous other differences if
you get deep into the trenches of each. Mas:
http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/index.php?/archives/51-guid.html
Cosas que puedes hacer desde aquí:
- Subscribirse a DbRunas con Google Reader
- Empieza a utilizar Google Reader para mantenerte al día fácilmente de
todos tus sitios favoritos.